Watch a video or …
… read below about
- a new intuitive and elegant User Interface for Sonos on your iPad
- integrated browser for fast information retrieval
- less taps for common tasks
- and current limitions (don’t skip them 😉 )
A new intuitiv and elegant user interface for Sonos on your iPad
- SonoPad focusses on the main tasks in its user interface, making it less cluttered and easier to find your way around
- Don’t hide your covers in a small area, SonoPad give big room to show show your gorgeous covers all the time
- Drag and Drop Zone Management
- A classic dark theme for all those who can’t stand blue anymore
- Volume + progress popups: when changing volume or progress of a song, you get popups telling you the actual values. Stop guessing your desired values today!
- Screensaver mode
Integrated browser for fast information retrieval
- SonoPad knows what you are playing, the web knows even more.
Pregenerated links and searches based on your playlist: you are just a tap away from Wikipedia, Lyrics search, Tourdates Search, Last.FM, YouTube, Facebook, AllMusic, MusicBrainz and many more.
Less taps for common tasks
- SonoPad tries to optimize most often used tasks to have the least taps needed. In the end you are able to navigate and control your Sonos players much more fluently.34
- Tap To Play: are you sick of always beeing asked what to do when you tap a track or album? SonoPads default is to just start to play. A long press still gives you access to all options – you can also change the tap default on the settings screen. Want to build a playlist fast? Just set the default to ‘always add to end’ and off you go …
- aggregated search: search results are collapsed into one view, so you see immediately in what category you have the best results, without switching back and forth
- shortcuts to most used functions: on the bottom bar you have shortcut buttons for artist, albums, radio and musicservices. The Radios menu is rearranged so you are only two taps away from your radio favorites from any place.
- you can control the volume of every Sonos player directly from the players popup. No need to switch players anymore.
- All music services except Google Music are supported
- No portrait mode on the main screen of your iPad yet.
- No playing of music stored on iPad yet-
- No options to set alarms or sleep settings
- No support for discontinued WD100 dock
Please also share your thoughts here on my Blog, where I’m able to answer you (via AppStore comments I cannot get into touch with you). I really care about your ideas, as I want to make SonoPad the best alternative Sonos Controller out there
- you can start SonoPad with the ‘sonopad://’ URL from other remote Apps and also hand over parameters for defaultPlayer and returnURL
- SonoPad shows artist names when browsing compilitions
- Sonos is registered trademark of Sonos, Inc.
- This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc. (which is why it is not free)